Entry limit: 80 cats
ONEKM Mall atrium : 11 Tanjong Katong Rd, Singapore 437157
11am to 7pm on 12 Nov, Saturday.
CFA Judges: Jim Dinesen (AB/YFEP) & Cathy Dinesen (AB)
HOW TO REGISTER?1. Fill in the show entry form here - select "Feline Fanciers Soc of Singapore" as the show name.
2. Submit one entry form per cat.
3. Read the general information sheet for further details prior to submitting the form in step #1.
4. Indicate special requests in the same form (benching, cage rental etc)
To enjoy Pet Lovers Centre rates:
- You must be a PLC VIP member
- Your VIP card should be valid from day of registration up to show day (12 Nov).
- Please email us with your NRIC & PLC VIP card numbers once you have submitted your entry online.
YOUTH FELINE EDUCATION PROGRAM (YFEP)
The YFEP class is open to youths aged 7 to 18 years of age as of show date. It is an expansion of the previous Junior Showmanship class, so it would not be unfamiliar to you if you have participated in Junior Showmanship before. Interested participants should fill in the YFEP application form as well as the YFEP show entry form.
Due to the space constraint, you will not be given a benching table but should instead check in at 12.30pm on 12 Nov at the hospitality desk with your cat in a carrier. After checking in, your cat will be benched in at the judging ring while waiting for your turn to be called. YFEP participants who have filled in the YFEP application form before, will only be required to submit the show entry form this time round. Please email the required forms to us.
Showing your household pet
You are encouraged to record your domestic cat with CFA here & make the USD $13 payment before the show. For even quicker registration, sign up for an eCAT account on the CFA website and apply for your HHP record via the portal. You should receive your pet's registration immediately. Once you receive your cat's registration number, update the entry clerk with the information. Read more about showing in the household pet class here.